This film answered the age old question “How do you make Beyonce more sassy?” Answer: Put Nathan Lane to be her sass twin.
And it was glorious.
Mila Kunis Against Men Saying “We Are Pregnant” - Video
What the fuck is this bullshit and why was it recommended for me?
It’s not like men are involved in the creation of the baby or anything.
I mean shit, I understand that pregnancy is an extremely strenuous thing on the woman, but that doesn’t mean that a dude can’t be proud of the fact that he’s going to be a father.
Hmm. Weird how someone would want to be considered a part of the pregnancy…
There goes all of my respect for Mila Kunis.
My goodness, women like this have some fucking nerve. Good luck Ashton.
Pregnancy is a very dangerous time for cis-women. Until cis-men are capable of nine months of pain without the ability to take painkillers, followed by hours of one of the most painful experiences a human can undergo, I agree with Mila Kunis. It is your child. Not your pregnancy. You don’t get a fucking medal for sticking your dick inside someone and impregnating them, you get a child. So no, you don’t need a fucking spotlight highlighting your months of work and pain and the fact that you can potentially die trying to bring life into the world when you have not undergone any of the physical effort.
Things you can expect during pregnancy: Anemia, urinary tract infections, constipation, mental health conditions including intense depression, hyperemesis gravidarm (basically when persistent vomiting is more than just morning sickness and requires hospitalization). Not to mention there are dozens of infections that can cause serious problems. (x) (x)
Oh and the fact that 20% of pregnancies end in miscarriages which obviously requires hospitalization for the pregnant woman and causes a lot of emotional trauma.
Or that you can’t consume alcohol, most types of fish, you can’t expose yourself to hot water (or any heat, really), or get an x-ray. You cannot eat lunch meats, raw sprouts (radishes, alfalfa, etc.), soft cheeses, anything unpasteurized is out, as are foods with raw or undercooked eggs. And caffeine can lead to miscarriages, so say goodbye to coffee, teas, and chocolate. (x) (x) (x)
About 2 million pregnancy losses occur annually in the U.S.; 6 million babies are born. 25% of pregnancies are lost.
14.5% of pregnant women will experience at least one pregnancy complication.
11% of women are diagnosed with post partum depression.
800 women die because of pregnancy-related problems in the U.S. annually. (x)
Labor can last for 36 hours or more. You’re in a room full of strangers, who are all seeing your vagina, your blood, your shit, your piss, and your agony. It’s common for tearing to occur during the delivery (x) and after the baby is born you still have to deliver the placenta (essentially an organ).
Pregnancy is terrifying, dangerous, and uncomfortable. None of you have the right to shit on Mila Kunis for telling the truth: You do not deserve the spotlight of your wife’s pregnancy. So get over yourselves. Yes, the father CAN be proud, and he should be. But it’s not his pregnancy. He is not the one who will endure it.
It is not weird that someone would want to be involved in their wife’s pregnancy. It is weird that you have the fucking nerve to lose respect for someone reminding you that the father is not the pregnant one in the picture.
So please, stop.
Today in male entitlement: now women ”have some nerve” if they remind men that they are not, in fact, the pregnant ones.
I love this post so so much
In addition, because I have epilepsy whenever I get pregnant I’m already a high risk pregnancy because my medication might have to go through changes, and the last month of my pregnancy is the most crucial and critical and I have to be monitored intensely. The fact that all of this is happening I have a higher risk of endangering my child simply because I have epilepsy. If I were to have a seizure while I’m pregnant not only do I stop breathing normally but so does the baby. That in and of itself is not a concern for the man responsible, he’d just have to monitor me to make sure that I’m okay and that nothing is going to happen to me. No women are the one’s pregnant and going through all of this, the man can be there with you, but he will never experience things the way that we as women do.
So as an epileptic who has a 10% chance of passing on the epilepsy gene to my child — for men it’s under 5% — don’t tell me it’s the same because it’s not.
Props to Mila for saying this, and props to the one person above who told it like it is and used REFERENCES. This is a fact for women.
Wtf, woman are the pregnant ones duhhhh
GO MILA I LOVE THIS
Penguin classics: Jane Austen
Give Me Love | Ed Sheeran
Sing this to me and I promise I’ll fall in love with you..
Maaaan this song.
1. If he doesn’t answer, don’t keep sending texts. If he wanted to talk to you, he would’ve responded.
2. People will make time for you when they care about you. If he says he’s too busy or constantly cancels his plans, he doesn’t care. People fight for you when they care.
3. Don’t let him touch you on the first date. If he tries, he’s not there for the same reasons you are.
4. You can tell a lot about a person by their favorite book.
5. If he can stomach more than ten straight shots without feeling a thing, he drinks too much.
6. Ask the uncomfortable things. When was the last time he was so high he couldn’t speak? What does he regret the most? Does he drink to remember or to forget?
7. Don’t send pictures unless you want to. If he has to talk you into it, don’t do it. If you hesitate, don’t do it. If you do take a picture, don’t include your face. Keep yourself safe.
8. If you can’t laugh when you’re having sex with him, maybe you aren’t sleeping with the right person. Sex isn’t about tricks and tips and routines.
9. If he hurts you, cut him out. He’s gone, he isn’t coming back, and you don’t need to prolong the pain.
10. Don’t be afraid to open up again. I promise not everyone will love you with a knife behind their back.”
– Boy advice from someone who made the same mistakes too often
i want to sit on a kitchen counter in my underwear at 3 am with you and talk about the universe
Remember when spongebob committed murder, and bubble buddy just stood there and watched
isn’t it weird that we pay money to see other human beings?
Are you talking about prostitution, the movies, or airplane tickets?