Katara appreciation time:
- Can we talk about how she learned all her water-bending mostly by herself?
- Can we talk about her never ending ingenuity throughout the series?
- Can we talk about how she is only 13 and was able to defeat both a fire master (Azula) and a water master (Hama)?
- Can we talk about her pity towards the man who killed her mother?
- Can we talk about how she never stopped caring for her friends and family even in the worst situations?Say what you want about Katara, but she is the best role model/friend you could have had in the entire series. She had always kept it together even when she lost her mother and when Aang had his issues.
Can we also talk about how she can be both entirely vicious and entirely compassionate almost at the same time
Wait, who talks shit about Katara? Seriously, fight me, because she’s is such a fantastic character. She’s one of the most skilled and creative waterbenders we see. She makes hard choices that no one should have to make, let alone a teenager. She’ll bloodbend someone who is threatening her friend, she’ll impersonate an avenging spirit to do what’s right, she’ll trap a borderline psychotic firebender nonviolently, and she’ll walk into a raging dust storm to bring Aang out of a potential Avatar State rage.
Team Avatar had some brilliant, incredible relationships on display, and Katara was at the heart of a lot of them.
Katara is the definition of boss ass bitch
As an art student, you’re hit over the head repeatedly with Renaissance art, so I’ve gotten a little tired of it, but something I’m not tired of is the seemingly impossible naturalistic detail attained from stone and a chisel back then.
Glow in the Dark Solar System Apparel by makeitgoodpdx
Would the Lindsey Bluth fan working at the Walt Disney Studios please stand up
Combining elements of dance, performance art, music, technology, light and more, the versatile Japanese troupe “Enra" creates magic.
That’s the scene, for me, that was the most romantic, just because of it’s simplicity. There are very, very few dialogue lines. It’s all about just their physical presence, and him seeing her, and needing to take her home. I mean, it still makes me tingle.
- Richard Armitage
YO! So as you guys know i entered an AT tshirt design contest! I ended up scoring in the top 20 but unfortunately didn’t get into the top 5, I feel lucky to have been rated so highly in the competition as I put heaps of effort into the design!
I have now put my design up on redbubble if anyone wants to grab one :)
Merry: confused awe
Frodo: confused awe
Sam: confused awe
Pippin: finally i’m getting the respect i deserve from these peasants
so accurate i am choking on my carrot. this is making me giggle harder than it should. I love Pippin so much.